Metaphysician & Master Herbalist Doctah B Sirius checks into the WOL classroom this afternoon. Doctah B will explain the foods we should be eating for the winter season. Doctah B will also discuss how emotion affects our immunity and, why systemic parasites are making some of us sick. Doctah B will also talk about how to improve life expectancy. Before Doctah B Publisher, Author-activist Dr. Rosie Milligan on bridging the racial digital divide.
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM & woldcnews.com at 4 pm ET. 3 pm CT., 1 pm PT.,9 pm GMT. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate, & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- Emmett Till & Mom Mamie Till-Mobley To Be Posthumously Awarded Congressional Gold Medal By The Senate
- Killer Off-Duty NC Cop Said He ‘Just Had To Shoot’ Jason Walker, 911 Call Reveals
- Dr. Fauci Slams Rand Paul For False Claims Inspiring Threats Against Him
- Once Again, A White High School Student Gets In Trouble Over Racist ‘If I Was Black, I’d Be Picking Cotton’ Sign
- You Can Now Order Girl Scout Cookies on Door Dash!